We are big Ranger fans in our house! So with the Rangers in the playoffs Cooper has been wearing lots of Ranger outfits! Plus he will outgrow them before long! The ladies at day-care love to come check out his different outfits!
Here he is Monday
Here he is Tuesday (this was the favorite outfit!) and sure enough he didn't sleep well that day, but that is probably out of excitement since they clenched their series!
And here he is today all dressed up for Ranger Day at day-care!
We tried Cooper out in the bumbo this week. He still doesn't have great neck control but I sat there with him and helped him out. He last 2-3 minutes each time. ( he is wearing only a diaper because he spit up on his outfit and it was close to bath time so we didn't want to redress him for just 30 minutes)
(these yellow ones are because of my iphone) He did smile some but of course I didn't catch that on camera!
I finally picked up the pictures from Walmart that I had printed almost 2 weeks ago! I needed the pictures so I could put together his scrapbook page for school. This goes above his crib!
A fellow blogger, Laura did a post this week that included adorable pink zebra stripe cookies for a playdate she was hosting. They are adorable and look delicious! (click on her name to see the cookies)
My friend Jodi did a blog above having the itch to travel and I must say I have had the itch also. I want to go to Hawaii and we are considering it next September for our 5 year. We have been saving to go back to Hawaii since the day we came home from our honeymoon!
I also watched 19 Kids and Counting where they went to Niagra Falls. It looked like a lot of fun and now I want to go there. Not sure where we are going, but I want to start planning another trip!
***
And finally today is my amazing momma's 50th birthday. I probably shouldn't share that, but I think she should be proud because she looks great for 50!!
My mom is an wonderful mother, Babi (grandmother), and woman! She is so devoted to her family and we all love her so much!
This little guy wanted to say Happy Birthday to her bright and early this morning! He loved the sign and kept playing with it instead of looking at me for the picture. Maybe he was trying to read it upside down!
That is better!
We can't wait to go to Texas de Brazil to celebrate as a family tonight! It will be a fun experience because some people haven't been before and of course it is going to be delicious!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!







No comments:
Post a Comment