1. I ordered some custom bottle labels for Cooper and they should arrive any day now. I can't wait for them to come in so the daycare can stop writing on the bottles. It will save them time and I hate that they write on them even if it does come off.
2. I received a notice that we haven't paid our car insurance. Somehow I put the bill in the paid stack instead of unpaid. I usually pay them right away but with maternity leave and momma brain I messed up. Luckily they gave us notice and I took care of it right away!
3. This is how I found Cooper one morning when I went to wake him up. Ignore the mismatched pajamas.
4. One day I check on the daycare web cam and saw Cooper and Aiden (the other little boy that was born on Cooper's due date) both playing under the play gym together. It was so sweet. I hope they end up being little buddies!!
5. This Saturday my cousin Mary is babysitting Cooper. We are both excited but I am also a little nervous. This is the first person outside of my immediate family to watch him. She has been around kids her whole life (her mom babysits for a living) and is expecting her own little one in January so I am not worried that she doesn't know what she is doing. I am just worried that I will remember to bring everything and tell her everything. Which is all completely silly because I know it will go great!
6. Today is pajama day at day-care! Doesn't he look cute? The pics are a little blurry because he was too busy playing to sit still for the picture.
7. Sunday we are supposed to take pictures at the pumpkin patch and Kyle noticed that it is supposed to be in the 90s and windy! Not ideal picture taking weather! Plus they don't open until 1 so it isn't like we can get out there before it gets hot! I guess we will make the most of it!
8. I have some craft ideas for the pictures, but I have no clue if I will get them done. I may have to get up early Sunday morning to get them done before we leave!
9. I love my house but HATE my utility room. It is so small and is so narrow. It is horrible trying to get through it to the garage with the baby carrier.
10. This is Cooper's "Fall Foot Art" with footprints and I LOVE it!! It just brings a smile to my face. I can't wait until they start sending this stuff home with him!
I guess that is all for today. 10 things is probably enough! Have a wonderful weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment