Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am having a no good, very bad day

I think that is a saying from a childhood book or something but I can't remember.

It has actually been a bad week.  Not because I of being back to work and leaving Cooper, but because I have had bad luck!

Monday Cooper woke up at 2:30 and a couple more times after that.  Just wasn't sleeping well.  Not how I wanted to start my week.

Tuesday Cooper woke up with a cough

Wednesday Cooper still had a cough and is congested.  Then I special ordered something that got completely messed up.  Even after arguing with them they still made me pay for it to be remade!  RIDICULOUS!  I plan on talking to the manager on Friday or calling corporate.

Cooper woke up at 2:30 again today.  We inclined his bed to help with congestion, but this caused Cooper to turn sideways in his bed and become uncomfortable.  Therefore he woke up at 2:30 3:30 and 4:00.  At 4 he refused to go back to sleep so I had to nurse him and then try to rest until my alarm went off at 5:00. His congestion is so bad that he is snoring and making all kinds of noises while he sleeps.  Unfortunately mommy and daddy had a hard time sleeping through his noises.

Then I was ready to leave 10 minutes early and I smelled something gross.  Ranger had issues going to the bathroom this morning and the fur on his butt was DISGUSTING!!  I had to haul him in the bathroom while gagging and eyes watering to put him in the tub to trim as much as I could.  IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!  He is now quarantined to the bathroom until his grooming appointment this afternoon.

Then I finally left the house 10 min late instead of 10 min early only to get stopped by 2 trains!  Yes I said 2!!!!  It was horrible.

So now I am taking a half day vacation to take care of the MANY things on my to-do list. 

I am having a hard time this week balancing my time.  I am so used to running errands every day after work, but I can't do that anymore.  I have to go straight home from work so that Cooper can nurse.  Then it is time to make dinner, do baths, feed him again and put him to bed.  My evenings just fly by. 

I know it will get better, but man I am really being tested this week.

And to end on a good note.  Check out this adorable little boy!



I love this picture! It makes me laugh!!  And I love those chubby cheeks!!

We went to dinner last night with David and Jen and he just smiled and jabbered the whole time.  He loved watching Jen talking and I think he wanted to join the conversation. 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity