- I am losing hair like crazy!! I collect my hair in the shower or bath to one spot to avoid clogging the drain and then I throw it away when I get out. The balls of hair that I am losing are HUGE! Not to mention what I lose when I brush my hairs, style it, and just run my fingers through it! It is gross!
- Today I paid off my 2nd of 3 student loans. I am so excited. To be honest it was the smallest of the 3 but I pay them off according to the interest rates not the balance. We are still on track to pay them off in about a year and I am so excited. I wish I could just pay them off now and get rid of the stress, but no such luck. Maybe I should play the lottery!
- This week at work we all got dual monitors!! It eats up more space on my desk and it is still taking some getting used to. But overall it will make some things faster and it is great!
- Today I forgot to put on mascara and I feel naked without it. It is weird how different I look without it. I think I look kinda of tired and worn down without mascara. Oh well!
- I had lunch with a coworker of mine that no longer works in my department. She brought an adorable hooded towel for Cooper. It is an orange monster! I can't wait for him to use it. (I will share pictures when I do!)
- I seriously CANT WAIT to see Cooper's pictures from JcPenney today. I know I have already seen them on the screen but it doesn't matter. And to be honest I can't wait to show them off to everyone else! (yes I am that mom that brags about how adorable her kid is, but don't we all?)
- I LOVE the Rangers and despite a very frustrating game I still believe they will win the World Series. Last night was a horrible game to watch. I thought I was going to throw up from anxiety and frustration. And even though I only got about 4 hours of sleep I still love my Rangers. I especially love this little Ranger fan!! (love the blurry foot!)
And finally...My blog favorites
- Courtney and Heather featured this cute idea from their local PTO and I thought it was adorable. If I had more time in my life I would have done it for my coworkers this week. Oh well!
- Courtney also featured her adorable sofa table that she re-did. I LOVE IT!! It makes me want to do one myself, but I am sure it wouldn't turn out as cute and I have no clue where I would put it!
- I am sure there were more but that is all I saved...more next week!
Have a wonderful weekend!!






1 comment:
Yay on the loan pay off!!! And hope the Rangers can pull off a win tonight or I'll have a very angry husband!
Post a Comment