Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites!

 I have decided that I have a lot of random stuff each week and I am going to split it into Thursday Thoughts and Friday Favorites.

So here are some of my favorite things this week!

Every morning the day-care teachers have to write Cooper's name on the lids and the bottles!  #1 It is work for them and #2 I hate them writing on the bottles!!  It comes off in the wash which is good but that meant they had to rewrite it every morning.  So two weeks ago I ordered these Orbit labels for Cooper's bottles.  They are like rubber bands and they have his name on them.  I know you can't tell in the picture! They weren't super cheap, but they will work on baby food jars, sippy cups, and other stuff as he gets older.  I also ordered some "dishwasher safe" sticker labels for the lids.  Hopefully they really are dishwasher safe and will last!

 Kyle picked out this cute onesie for Cooper and I just love him in it!  He had jeans on with it and looked so grown up but I didn't have time to take a picture in the morning and by the time I got home he was pant less!  He doesn't look like trouble to me, but if he wants a truck like that when he turns 16 he better start saving now!!


I am in love with this snack lately.  I eat one wedge of cheese with the triscuits as my morning snack at work each day.  It is about 200 calories and I love it!!



Yesterday I saw this cute shirt at Target.  I want to get it for Cooper for his 3/4 month old pics but they only had it in 6 month and it looked big to me.  I am going to checkout the Target by my house tonight or tomorrow morning.  I think it is perfect Fall colors to go with jeans for his pictures. (it is blue and orange but it looks red thanks to the carpet!

 Kyle has been eating Ramen noodles for lunch lately. I know not healthy, but it is easy and cheap.  Plus he was burnt out on sandwiches.  Earlier this week we saw creamy chicken Ramen and decided to try it.  I have never seen it before or at least noticed it.  Kyle said it is his favorite now.  I haven't tried it but I think I might have to!  Did anyone else know about this flavor?
 Cooper's Mimi bought his this adorable Thanksgiving onesie and bib!!  I love the colors!!  I can't wait to see him wearing this with jeans or brown pants!! LOVE!

 Earlier this week I ordered this cute trick or treat bucket for Cooper.  I found it on Etsy.  I ordered it Monday and it arrived at my house on Thursday!! Just in time for tonight's fall festival.  Of course it says Cooper but I didn't have time to take the picture so I borrowed this pic from the website!
And finally-

I loved these blogs this week that I wanted to share with you! (just click on their name)

Megan- I just love this sweet post!

Tiffanie- This is a great idea that I hope to remember when it comes time for Cooper to walk.

Kelly- This is exactly what I needed to read after my stressful week.


That is all of my favorites for the week!  I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity