Friday after work we had whataburger and watched the Rangers lose Game 1 against Tampa Bay. Then we headed to Cabela's so Kyle could buy a new coat for deer season. Here is Cooper hanging out with the camo!
Saturday Kyle took a CHL class with my dad and BIL Trent.
Cooper and I met up with Babi to go to my company picnic. Our company goes above and beyond! everything is free and there is so much to do and EAT! Plus they give us free shirts including a onesie for Cooper!
We started off playing bingo. The weather was gorgeous but the sun was shining bright and we didn't bring sunblock so we tried to keep Cooper in the shade.
We ate cotton candy, popcorn, and peanuts!
Cooper took a catnap while we finished up bingo. We didn't win but still had fun!
After bingo we ate dinner real fast and then headed over to the kids play area. We decided to get on a ride with Cooper. This ride was like the teacups. He seemed to do fine besides the sun in his face, but my tummy felt a little queasy since I had just eaten.
After the ride we stood in line for face painting and Cooper fell asleep again.
I didn't want to get his face painted and figured his hand wasn't a good idea so we got his foot painted. He slept through the entire thing, but he did flinch a little because it tickled.
Didn't she do a great job!
There were about 20 different types of bounce house and bounce toys. We decided to take a picture in front of the camo one that Cooper can't wait to try out next year! (this was before the foot painting, but I don't feel like switching these pictures around)
He looks excited in this one!!
We also had a ballon animal made. Can you tell what it is? It is a deer. Yes, I am the silly mommy that asked if they could make a deer and sure enough they did. (it kinda looks like a moose but either way I was impressed).
This was right after the foot painting so he was still asleep, but I love this picture of Babi!
Me and my sweet little boy! I love him so much!
This is when he was playing bingo in the shade!
He was in such a sweet mood when we got home and I wanted to get a picture of his onesie before his bath.
Sunday we took Cooper to Mimi and Grandpa's house to play while Kyle and I ran errands. We ran A LOT of errands, but we got everything done and enjoyed our time out without Cooper.
At one point we were being really goofy and it was nice to "feel like us" again. We love Cooper more than anything, but it is also nice to have time for just us. And we are lucky enough to have wonderful family members that love any excuse to hangout with this little guy.
Such a nice weekend!









1 comment:
I love the bingo picture it looks like he is saying "Come on 1 more number"!! I love to see all the sweet pictures of him.
Post a Comment