I am finally sharing some pictures from our trip to Colorado at the beginning of December!
On the way to Frisco we stopped at this gun shop that is on a reality tv show that Kyle watches. We were both surprised on how small the shop was and not much to see.
As we first started our drive from Denver there was no snow to be seen anywhere!
Then we found snow! And a lot of snow was coming down as we drove.
Bathroom at the hotel
And our room
When we got to Frisco there wasn't any snow on the ground but that all changed by the next day! Frisco got its first official snow of the season while we were in town and ended up getting about 14 inches total during our trip.
We enjoyed walking around the little town and trying local places including the place below for breakfast!
This was our hotel
Love the mountains in the background of this picture.
I got to use my new camera while I was there but didn't change the setting so the pictures of the gorgeous Christmas trees didn't turn out like I had hoped.
We had a really nice time in Frisco. We went shopping at the outlet mall, saw a movie, walked around Breckenridge, watched skiers in Keystone, ate at a lot of local places (some good and some not so good), took a sleigh ride in the snow, and spent a lot of time relaxing. Overall we were a little disappointed in the trip because when we booked it I wasn't pregnant. I would love to go back to Colorado someday with a group of people to ski, snowboard, and sled with. Being pregnant in Colorado was not ideal during ski season. But we still enjoyed the getaway.




1 comment:
we love american guns...or did until i guess society started thinking guns were bad and cancelled a cool show
Post a Comment