I am having one of those days where I feel like I am failing at everything...
My child has been in his bed for over an hour and will not take a nap. He is driving me insane and I feel like a failure.
My house needs cleaning and laundry needs folding but I really just want a nap and I feel like a failure.
My dogs need a bath and their nails trimmed, and an update on shots at the vet. They really just want to play and want attention but I have trouble making time for them. I feel like a failure.
I'm tired, fat (prego), and I need to shave my legs. I feel sorry for my understanding husband and I feel like a failure.
I want to move but it is a lot of work and stress. I still haven't talked to a lender, put our house on the market, or figured out what city we want to live in and I feel like a failure.
I have a never ending list of pressing items at work, my desk is a wreck, and I need to start preparing for maternity leave. I feel like a failure.
I do not attend church regularly, pray before meals, and often forget to pray before bed and I feel like a failure.
I have more things on my list than I can keep up with. And I am constantly stressed. I need to prioritize things in my life and concentrate on my family. I know everything will work out and get better but for now I just feel like a failure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I feel the same way at times. You're not alone and you're definitely not a failure. I bet you could come up with a list of things you have accomplished and it would be just as big if not bigger!
You're definitely not a failure! You're human! :) if your baby is alive and your house has had the electroc bill paid, you're definitely a success!! I just read an article about how we don't have to be the best mom all the time. It's okay to just be okay. Hope tomorrow is better for you!
You are your own worst critic. There's a book called "Gifts of Imperfection" by Brene Brown. It seriously changed my life. Not sure if you've got time for reading these days, but you should consider it if you do!
Post a Comment