Monday, February 4, 2013

23 Weeks Along!

I took these pictures last night during Cooper's bath.  I took the second one first but realized I am facing a different direction than normal.  So you get two!

I feel huge this time but checkout this post of Cooper at 23 weeks and I look the same size if not a little bigger!



How Far Along: 23 weeks


Size of baby: Baby C is the size of a papaya (8 inches and about 1.2 pounds in weight)  My weekly email says week 23 is when the baby starts to put weight on faster as well as the mommy...see below!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10.7 pounds according to the scale this morning! That is 5 pounds gained in 3 weeks! Oops!

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I have a feeling I will get tired of them quickly!

Gender: We are having another sweet boy and his name will be announced tonight to family and tomorrow on the blog!  Kyle and I decided for sure yesterday and can't wait to share with you all!

Movement: This boy is a mover and a shaker! Kyle felt him move on Saturday when I got back from Argentina and Cooper has tried to feel him several time but not luck yet. 

Sleep: okay.  Just the normal flipping from side to side.

Cravings: patio burritos (yes the ones that are like 75 cents at the grocery store.  I have talked about them on my blog before), chips and salsa, sweet tea, chickfila, Chipotle.  I fulfilled several of those this weekend and Chipotle is on my list for this week!

Symptoms: I felt a lot of BHs contractions on Friday.  Made me a little nervous to get on my flight that night but nothing was stopping me from getting home to my boys!  Other than the BHs I can't think of much else.  I am enjoying this part of my pregnancy because I have energy and not uncomfortable yet.

Best Moment this week: We have decided on a name and I can't wait to share. I am trying to find a cute way to announce it tonight with Cooper.  I didn't have time last night because Cooper was in bed.  And I love hearing Cooper say the name.

This weekend Cooper loved touching my belly and checking on the baby.  In fact this morning he woke up early and laid in bed with me for a few minutes.  He put his hand on my tummy and just left it there.  Of course his stubborn brother wasn't in the mood to play yet, but it was the sweetest thing.  (Now baby boy is dancing all around my tummy!)

And the VERY best moment was being reunited with Kyle and Cooper.  Cooper was so sweet and couldn't get enough attention this weekend.  He is so stinking sweet and cute and I missed him so much.  Kyle did an amazing job while I was gone and I was so happy to see him as well.  We had a wonderful weekend as a family and I am reminded of why and how much I love Kyle.

Hardest Moment this week: Was waiting to get home to my boys but we all survived and I am home!! Glad that trip is behind me!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Best update yet! So glad things are going great and you're home with your boys again.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity