Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Mini Valentine

This morning I wanted to get a picture of Cooper in his Valentine's shirt.  As soon as I mentioned it is said "No!" and took off running.  He came back from the bathroom with his potty and insisted on sitting on it for the picture!  I did not pose him!


I then told him it was time to go bye bye and put on this coat.  On his way to put on the coat I asked him to smile and got the precious picture below!  I couldn't have asked for a cuter mini valentine!

My heart feels like it will explode at the thought that next year I will have two mini valentines!


This morning Cooper carried his valentines into class in the little box from his Mimi.  He was so proud and loved carrying it!  In fact when he gave it to the teacher he was concerned what she was going to do with it.  He is giving fruit snack valentine's to his classmates.

This is Cooper's first holiday party where parents could sign up to bring something.  We signed up for cheese cubes!  Love!!

And as a little Throwback Thursday!

Here is a picture of my mini valentine last year! My sweet roly poly boy!



Tonight we are dropping my car off at the dealership (check engine light came on and I need an oil change), grabbing dinner, and then having ice cream to celebrate as a family!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Savannah said...

That is the funniest and cutest pose!! I forgot how chubby he used to be. Only a bit more time for a family of four!!

Katie said...

Dianna,

Hi! I found the boys' plain t-shirts at Old Navy. ; )

Sweet family!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

hes so adorable!! haha love the potty pose bhahaha

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity