Thursday, February 21, 2013

Here comes the bride!

Today Cooper was asked to be the ring bearer in a wedding!  Kyle's cousin Ryan is getting married in August to his sweet girlfriend Natalie.

Can you picture this sweet boy...


...in this?


I think he will pull it off perfectly (or something like it)

It is so sweet of Ryan and Natalie to include Cooper in their special day.  I look forward to celebrating their marriage and having another in-law in the family!

These pictures of Cooper crack me up because I bent down at day-care to take a picture of him and he had to squat down just like me. Man I love this boy!


Sweetest little face!


2 days of no paci and we are doing great! When we put Cooper to bed last night he asked for it and we said no and he laid down and went to sleep.  Slept all night!  Now I am just nervous about going out to a restaurant, grocery store, or church and figuring out how to keep him from a meltdown and causing a scene.  We used to just give him the paci and he was fine!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, he'll be adorable!!!

Mary Liska said...

So glad he is doing good without it!! We are taking Adelynn's away except at bed time & she is doing really good. Church was is hard but I just bring a little snack & she seems to be just fine with that!! He is going to make the cutest little ring bearer!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity