1. Today is snack day at work (we do this monthly to celebrate birthdays) and at 7:57 I have already eaten some yummy food! I wish we had this every day, but it is a good thing we don't!
2. Last night I tried a new recipe that I got from another blog that was yummy and best of all EASY!!!. Unfortunately I thought we had soy sauce and didn't so I looked up on the internet that you can substitute Worcestershire sauce for soy sauce so that is what I did. The meal ended up pretty spicy, but was still good. The recipe only called for 3/4 lbs of chicken (to serve only two people) and so I still have another 3/4 lb left. I think I will make it again on Thursday and use soy sauce to see how it varies. I will definitely share the recipe with you soon!
3. Last week I took my car to the dealership because the check engine light was on. I got in my car yesterday afternoon and it came on again! I have to take it back to the dealership today : ( It is covered by warranty but it is still such a hassle.
4. We are also planning on seeing another potential house in the Crowley area. Based on the pictures this house is super cute! I am excited to see it but also afraid to fall in love with it. I have a lot of anxiety about moving and it ultimately gets down to leaving Cooper's day-care and our friends in the area : ( I need to pray on this.
5. I have been dealing with a lot of medical bill stuff lately because it has been almost a year since my appendix was removed and I still get a bill from one company for over $700. Due to my insurance I shouldn't owe anything to this company and have been going back and forth over the issue. I also constantly worry that it will affect my credit. I finally got my insurance to call them directly and I think it is finally resolved 10 months later!!
6. The good news is that thanks to my insurance Cooper's surgery for tubes only cost us a $30 copay and we got our the huge $500 deposit back in the mail this week (well $470 of it!). I figured we would get it back based on my conversations with insurance but it was still nice to get that check in the mail.
7. My name is Dianna and I have a problem! I am OBSESSED with Chipotle! I could eat it every day! Kyle wanted it on Monday for dinner but I had eaten it for lunch. So since we will be busy looking at the house tonight we are going to pick Chipotle up for dinner!
8. I had leftovers from last nights dinner to have for lunch today and I forgot them at home. I guess I will eat it tomorrow for lunch.
9. I am taking Friday off and I can't wait! I plan to get a mani/pedi!
10. And some very exciting news! Yesterday Cooper went all day without his pacifier. I made the decision on Sunday that the time had come to get rid of it and we decided to start weaning him. Well yesterday his teacher got him to take a nap without it and we decided to try bedtime as well (the only times he normally gets a paci). After the first 30-45 minutes of getting him to settle in bed he did great. He went all night without a paci and we didn't have to go in to comfort him at all! Now lets hope day 2 goes as well as day 1!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Not that I'm an expert on the subject at all, but medical bills cannot affect your credit. At all. Doctor's offices and hospitals threaten that but they absolutely cannot do it. No need to worry.
I have a dr office who has sent me to collections and it does go on your credit, but i dont think it hurts it that bad. My insurance company is still processing the claims but the drs office says it got denied, neither them or me got a BOE so not its not denied! Medical insurance is very frustrating.
Post a Comment