Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Need your help!!

Someone at work is selling the armoire below for $60.  As soon as I saw it I saw major potential.  I am considering it for Cooper's toddler room, but Kyle is unsure about it.  I thought it would be great to books and toys on the shelves and then use the drawers for sheets/blankets.




This is kinda the look/theme I am going for with Cooper's big boy room.  I am going to have my granny make a similar comforter for his bed out of some fabric I chose which is a whole different post.


Anyway...What do you think?  Should I get the armoire?  One problem is storing it in the interim since we are trying to have our current house ready to sell.

I would love your opinion!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a great armoire, especially for that price. I can see painting it a different color because the crackling looks a little fake, but otherwise it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great concept. He will definitely be able to grow up with that piece. But like your friend above said, it needs a better paint job.

Maria said...

Looks like a good piece to me! Love the theme.

Jen Funderburk said...

I think it looks good! IDK about the color but the crackle goes with the bookshelf you have. I think its a good deal, maybe offer $50 just to make yourself fell better :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity