Yesterday afternoon I went to the doctor for my 24 week checkup. Casen's heart rate was perfect at 150. She was glad that everything went smoothly with my trip. And blood pressure was still good.
Not surprisingly when she measured my bump I am measuring 4 weeks ahead. Measuring 28 weeks instead of just 24. She said a lot of women measure big at that time of day because it is right after lunch (and I had eaten a big lunch at a catered meeting just before the appointment). I also told her that this is when I hit my growth spurt with Cooper as well and gained quite a bit of weight.
If I measure big at the next appointment then she will schedule a sonogram to check on the baby's size and growth. I doubt that I will end up getting a sono. I think things will even out in the next 4 weeks, but I wouldn't mind seeing my sweet boy again!
I do plan to be a little more careful about what I eat because I am one of those prego women that eats whatever I want. I don't go crazy, but I definitely let myself indulge. Just ask Kyle and Cooper if the Nestle Valentine's cookies are yummy! We may have tried them out yesterday!
So for all of you that are wondering and didn't get a text or read my facebook...there is your update! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment