Thursday, May 16, 2013

2 days in a row! Really!?!

What a day part 2!?!

Yesterday was another stressful day and you know what's funny is that despite all of the craziness lately I just don't care.  I keep telling myself that things will work out and I am just waiting for Casen to arrive!  It is stressful in the moment but really isn't getting my down overall.

Yesterday we had some major issues at work with the group that I work with.  We had a deadline and nothing was going right to meet the deadline.  None of it was my fault, but I had to be there until it was resolved.  I did not leave work until 8pm last night and I got to work at 7am! 

To say it was a long day is an understatement!

But I got home to a freshly bathed and fed little boy that was oh so sweet. Thanks to my amazing and understanding husband.

We were reading a book before bed and he stopped and said "I kiss Casen?' and I of course said yes.  He gave Casen several kisses and I was just glowing.  Cooper is so sweet and I can't wait to see what he thinks of his baby brother.

Tonight I am going to take Kyle and Cooper to meet baby Tinsley so it should be fun to see what he thinks.  I have a feeling he will be shy and not really interested.

Cooper saying cheese this morning but he tends to look away when he says it.


Today is my daddy's birthday so we called to tell him that we loved him and happy birthday!

I can't wait to hold sweet Tinsley tonight!!

Baby Update-
I have been having quite a few contractions the past couple of days, I am pretty sure Casen dropped yesterday (based on several coworkers opinions), and I have also had a couple of other things that make me think there is no way Casen is waiting until June 3rd to arrive.  My hope is that he will wait until at least Monday to debut!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Eek! I'm getting excited for you. I never had any progress like that with either of the boys so I'm living vicariously through you. I'll pray you make it to Monday like you wanted...maybe Tuesday morning! Hahaha

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity