Size of baby: Casen is the size of a watermelon (19 to 22 inches and 6.5 lbs) This estimate doesn't mean anything at this point because Cooper was only 6lbs 4 oz at 39 weeks.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 33 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Sweet boy Casen Andrew!
Movement: Yes
Sleep: Pee twice a night now. I still shift from hip to hip and last night I was having contractions during the night. But obviously they weren't too close together or strong because overall I slept through them. But I am very tired today!
Cravings: Blue Bell Fudgesicles! Yum! Chipotle, burger from Rodeo Goat, fiesta dip, lots of spicy things, banana pudding milkshake from Chickfila which is not in season right now so I don't get to indulge in.
Symptoms: Lots of contractions but they don't stick around. At times they have been as close as 6 minutes apart, but after a bit they just stop. I know sometimes the contractions have to do with me needing to eat. Other symptoms that aren't consistent but I have dealt with this past week are my back hurting, hips hurting, bloody gums when brushing my teeth, swelling, thirsty.
Best Moment this week: It is very exciting waiting to see when Casen will arrive. I like not knowing and the build up.
Hardest Moment this week: The fact that Casen hasn't arrived. I am ready for him to be here. I am ready to be off of work. I am tired of the contractions. I am not miserable just anxious. So whenever he decides to show up I am ready at this point. Kyle is still hoping we make it to June 10th. If I could sit at home and do nothing then I might be up for that.
Next Appointment: Due to the holiday I have to wait until Wednesday for my next appt.
5/6 11:20
5/13 11:20
5/20 11:20
5/29 12:50




3 comments:
Good luck! I am waiting in anticipation for Casen's arrival and the birth story to follow ;)
Good luck!!
Aw - love your blog and your sweet boy(s)!!! First time visiting!
wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.comv
Post a Comment