Size of baby: Casen is the size of a large cantaloupe (19 to 22 inches and 6 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24.6 lbs due to illness (see below). I am sure I will make up for it this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Sweet boy Casen Andrew!
Movement: Yes
Sleep: Still flipping from hip to hip and peeing once or twice in the night.
Cravings: I can't remember specific cravings right now. I know I ate two pickles because Cooper requested them and I decided that sounded good.
Symptoms: BHs and some back and hip pain at the end of the day.
Best Moment this week: Finishing up another week and looking forward to weekly doctor appointments.
Hardest Moment this week: Saturday night I was hit with a horrible stomach bug. It was a very tough 24 hours. I dealt with A LOT of contractions through Saturday night and Sunday. Likely to me being hungry and dehydrated so I tried to manage the best I could. Things have just been tough around our house lately, but hopefully it all gets straightened out before Casen gets here.
Next Appointment: Today! I think the doctor will do a physical exam for progress so I will am eager to see if there is any. The funny thing is with all of the craziness in our lives I actually wouldn't mind if Casen is a week late, but we will just see what he has planned.
They already scheduled my remaining appointments! Crazy!!!
5/6 11:20
5/13 11:20
5/20 11:20
5/29 11:20
36 week post with Cooper...Yeesh I sounded miserable!
**Update**
Casen's heart rate was 141 at my appointment and my blood pressure was good. I am dilated to a 1 but not thinned at all yet. They did my strep B test and also blood work for HIV (which I don't remember having but whatever). Casen isn't making his appearance yet and I am just fine with that.




2 comments:
Sorry to hear you're not feeling your best, physically. I hope whatever craziness is going on at home gets cleared up so you can be relaxed through the last few weeks of your pregnancy.
Not too much longer!!!! Very excited to meet the new lil' guy :)
Post a Comment