I want to document some of the things he says and also share some funny ones.
Some things he says lately-
- I play bay-ball (I play baseball)
- My motorcycle (he means tricycle)
- Manana (banana)
- Canny (candy)
- scooze me wanger (excuse me Ranger as he runs the dog over with a toy truck)
- helicopter, no airplane (he previously called a helicopter an airplane and we said 'no that is a helicopter)- he does this all of the time with something.
- Muffin, no cookie (same thing saying it is a muffin instead of a cookie)
- 'tickle me' or 'my back' (he wants us to rub his back)
He knows red, yellow, green, blue, orange, purple, pink, and black. Sometimes get confused with brown and forgets white.
He counts 1-10 but often skips 7.
He knows square, circle, triangle, star, heart and recently added oval and diamond.
******
Now on to the funny ones.
At the end of bath time Cooper squeezes out his wash cloth, and then hangs it on a little rod. The other night after he hung it up it then fell and he said 'oh shoot' as he picked it up....OOPS he got that from me! Better than 'oh sh*t'!
Recently in the car Cooper yelled what sounded like the F word and I was shocked because I don't use that word. I look to see what prompted it and notice that he is pointing out the window at a flag. Since then each morning at day-care he points out the F*cks (because there are two).
Each time I say 'flag' correctly in hopes to change his pronunciation quickly.
Last night I took Cooper on a wagon ride and we had this conversation-
Cooper- Ooh Ooh!! What's that?
Me- That's a hole (an uncovered utility hole in some one's front yard)
Cooper- A hoe?
Me- Yes a hoLLLLLe, it is a hole (trying to pronunciate very clearly)
Cooper- a hoe
We continue down the street
Cooper(yelling) - bye bye hoe!!!
I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants!
I wonder how many hoes we will see on our next walk?
*****
Tonight Kyle and I are having a date night after we meet my mom to hand off Cooper. I am really looking forward to a nice night with my husband!!




No comments:
Post a Comment