Friday, May 17, 2013

A little bit of heaven!

Yesterday we headed over to Melisa's house to introduce Tinsley to Kyle and Cooper. 

Cooper climbed up on the couch and said 'hi baby' but overall wasn't too impressed.  This is exactly what I expected.  He just didn't think she was a big deal.


Smiling for the camera.


Holding baby.


Love this picture even if it is blurry!


Mac was at her other grandparents house so we didn't get to see her and I think Cooper was disappointed.  Once he found her playroom he was good to go.

Then we decided to recreate this picture of Mac and Coop.


Not so sure at first..


Then she got comfy and settled in. I don't know about you but I don't think the girls look alike.  I see Trent's side of the family in Tinsley but it will be interesting to see how her looks change.




She is soooo sweet! I could have cuddled with her forever!!


My parents came up because my dad hadn't gotten to see her since her birth.

He spent a lot of time like this and I think it was the perfect way to end his birthday!


Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Maria said...

How sweet! I agree that they don't look too much alike but as you said, their looks do change a lot as they get older.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity