Remember this sign that Kyle made for Cooper's first birthday?
Well I have been brainstorming for his 2nd birthday and I wanted it to look like a sign at a baseball field "Cline Field' or 'Cooper Field' but I can't find any inspiration. When I look online the signs for Wrigley field or the Ballpark in Arlington are metal signs and not anything exciting.
Today I came across this sign on Etsy!
I love that this is made from barn wood or fence posts like the one above. And I LOVE that it is the shape of home plate!
I can picture it saying Cooper or Cline Field and being perfect.
It looks easy enough.
Now I have to see if Cooper's daddy is up for the job! Or maybe Cooper's Grandpa!





2 comments:
I used "Cline Field" on your invitation (you can switch it if you like, of course) but it'll be nice to have the two matching! I love the sign idea!
It looks perfect and totally easy enough for DIY! Very cute.
Post a Comment