Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday Randoms

The invitations for Cooper's 2nd birthday have been designed and are adorable thanks to the fabulous and fast Emily. I can't share yet!

We are taking pictures for his party and invite tomorrow morning. I have some fun ideas so I really hope they turn out!

I have designed Cooper's birthday shirt and am waiting on the approval from Laura so that we can get it started.  You can see Cooper's tractor shirt from last year here.

I am going to use my mom's cricut this weekend to work on his 'happy birthday' banner.

Things are moving right along for his party.

I made cookies one night this week for my coworkers as a thank you for all of the gifts for Casen.  Cooper loved helping and was in charge of cleaning the spoon at the end....no complaints there!


Last night Cooper was playing with a toy that shoots balls and Daddy gave him a quick lesson in gun safety because Cooper kept looking up the barrel to load the balls.  It was both adorable and scary hearing my son use the word 'trigger.'


Ranger was supervising!


Aunt Jen Jen stopped by to give Cooper a quick haircut for his pictures this weekend!  He did so good just sitting there and being patient.

Jen asked him to look down and he folded completely in half.  We were all cracking up!


He was rewarded with a Tweety Bird ice cream from the ice cream man thanks to Aunt Jen Jen.

I found out yesterday at 4:15 that I needed to pack up my cubicle at work because while I am gone I am moving locations.  They want someone else to sit in my cube while I am gone so it can't wait.  Luckily I didn't have Casen last night, but now I have a lot of work to do today!  This is what happens when I don't stay organized!!  But it should keep me busy and help the day go by fast.

Last night I shot this video of Cooper during bath time.  I can't help but brag on how smart he is!  Then during bedtime he started singing his ABCs! OMG it was the cutest thing.  I will video that soon hopefully!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and maybe sweet Casen will make his debut soon.  I might start doing some squats and walking if he isn't here by Saturday afternoon : ) But then again maybe not : )

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity