My sister Melisa was induced yesterday morning. Sweet Tinsley Michelle was born at 2:22pm. She weighed 8lbs 1 oz and 20.5 inches. She has lots of dark hair which she gets from our side of the family, but I think she looks like her daddy's side.
I took the afternoon off work and hung out at the hospital for all of the excitement. Things went very smoothly and I think Melisa had an easy labor and delivery.
Mom and baby are both doing great!
Big sister MacKenzie was getting ready to open her big sister book that we got her. Isn't she adorable? She is great at smiling for the camera!
On her way to meet her baby sister with her daddy.
The Tobola girls! Mac loved her baby sister right away and wanted to be the only one to hold her!
Me with my sweet niece #4!
Isn't she gorgeous! Love her already!!
This is the picture we got this morning! Love the dark wild hair! I was born with a head full of dark hair that quickly fell out. My dad was the same way.
I can't wait to take Cooper and Kyle to meet her tonight!
Though my day was great it ended pretty crappy.
Kyle called me at 5 telling me to come home because he was locked out of the house. We had a house showing yesterday (yay) and the people locked the door between the garage and the house. Kyle was driving the old neon and the house keys that were on that ring were used for the realtor box. His house keys were on his truck key ring which was in the house...
Best part...I don't have a set of keys! We only had two and never had a set made when I got my new car. It was never an issue because I have a garage door opener!
So I called my realtor asking for the code to the front door to get our key and he didn't answer. I called the showing company and they said that the type of box we have requires a remote not a code and she couldn't help. My realtor called back and said he was at least an hour and a half away, but would see if the realtor that messed up could come back. 30 minutes later she called saying she was showing houses in south Fort Worth and unavailable. Finally at 6:15 or so (after hanging out outside, in the jeep, in the garage, and in my car) we called a locksmith and headed to David and Jen's to chill.
The locksmith came and due to our door having a 'smart lock' or something like that it took special attention. He was able to get it open but it cost us $160!!!! Are you freaking kidding me!!??? It was too late at that point, but we could have bought a brand new door for that much!!!
Next time this happens (though there won't ever be a next time) Kyle will just drill through the door knob and we will buy another one for probably $10-20 and a lot less time!!
We also plan to have extra keys made as soon as possible.
Finally at 7:45 we were in our house eating Sonic and all ready for bed!!
All I can say is those people better buy our house! HA!
***********
Also, happy 1 month old to my sweet niece #3 Catelyn Michelle!











2 comments:
Yay!!! Love all of the family additions!! Miss Tinsley is adorable. Can't wait to meet her and Mr. Casen in a few short weeks.
Sorry about the keys at your house. Such a bummer! Chris and I have done plenty of things like that and it just ends with a palm to face on yourself. Live and learn us the best way we approach these types of issues.
Congrats to you and your family. Tinsley is a beauty! Sorry about the key business. Stuff like that really gets to me and drives my stress levels through the rough. Hopefully, you handle stress better than me!
Post a Comment