Wednesday, October 8, 2014

31 Day Challenge in October- Three at a Time



Okay, so I know today is already the 8th of October so I am getting a late start on a 31 day challenge for this month. But better late than never, right?

Sunday evening I was feeling overwhelmed by all of the things around me that need to be done.  I was so wound up that I laid in bed and couldn't fall asleep.  I sent myself 2 emails to work of things to-do in hopes to clear my mind so I could sleep.  I eventually fell asleep but then I got to work Monday and saw those daunting to-do lists.  Instead of being overwhelmed I have decided to tackle things 3 at a time.

So starting Monday I made a list of 3 things I wanted to get done at home. So really I started this on the 6th.  I would love for you to join me in this challenge.  Pick 3 things each day and cross them off before bed.  If you miss a day then brush it off and start over.  Comment on my blog and tell me what your things are so we can cheer each other on.

Here are my lists-

Monday-
  1. Wash towels
  2. Clear kitchen bar
  3. Tidy up Casen's room
*I only cleared half of the bar

Tuesday-
  1. Fold and put away towels from dryer
  2. Clear the rest of the bar
  3. Shave my legs (this is embarrassing, but I am keeping it real.  I hate to shave my legs in the shower and prefer to do it in the bath.  However I don't like to take a bath after I have been running so I have been taking more showers lately.  Therefore my poor legs have been neglected)
*All were completed.

Today's-
  1. Wash, dry, and put away load of whites
  2. Clear clutter and wipe down master bathroom counters
  3. Box up Cooper's clothes that are too small (they are already in a pile in his room)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, your shaving to do cracked me up! Oh the things that women have to think about to take care of ourselves.

mom said...

1. Cook Dinner (left-overs are gone)
2. Paint my toenails!
3. Put laundry away

Maria said...

This is awesome! Kelly and I did this daily for a while and it really helped! I'm going to join you.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity