So I was really enjoying the daily challenge and I felt like I was super productive. I often accomplished more than the 3 items on the list because I was better organized and managing my time better. However, I was behind on blogging about our daily life, weekend recaps, my healthy living updates, and my random posts. So that started to stress me out and so I dropped the Three at a Time posts. I figured I would still do the three things each day just not blog about them. HA! I had about 4 lists going and they started getting so overwhelming that I couldn't keep up. And I was doing all of the easy ones and not prioritizing.
So here are some things I have knocked off the list-
Lots of laundry
Wash the highchair covers and wipe down the plastic
Return wrong size diapers to CVS
Trip to Walmart
Contact landlord
Contact bank lender foCr new house
Got a baby gift for a coworker
Enrolled in health insurance
More recipe cards
Refill dog food (simple but annoying)
Tomorrow's to-do list
Talk to lender
Make follow up appt for Casen at ENT
XTO dependent care enrollment
Casen's 18 month appt
File insurance claim
Go running
Wash boys laundry
Gather Halloween costumes
It is a long list but some of them won't take long and have to be done.
Our weekend in full of lots of fun but go go go therefore I am considering taking a half day on Friday to get stuff done. Unfortunately work is also super busy so it is a trade-off. I know I will have lots of work waiting for me on Monday...
So I might be posting two posts a day. One of my Three at a Time and one trying to catch up on life. We will see.





No comments:
Post a Comment