Last weekend was a crazy busy weekend! I started it early by taking a half day off on Friday afternoon. I ran lots of errands.
Then I went to meet sweet Hannah Olivia. Jodi (my college roommate) welcomed Olivia on Thursday and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I do not have baby fever at all for myself but I love holding other peoples' babies right now. I am hoping to visit them again next week sometime.
Isn't she beautiful!? I am so happy for Jodi and Corey.
Friday night we went to Fall Festival at the boys' day-care. You can see our previous fall festival adventures here.
Cooper was an adorable pirate and loved the games. In fact, on the way to the festival he started mentioning all of the things he did last year at the festival including the ducks, bounce house, and bowling. I didn't get a picture but he can't stop talking about riding the school bus from the big parking lot to day-care.
And our handsome little devil had fun too.
We had to take a picture with Mrs. Jamie!
Miss Amanda is one of Cooper's current teachers and she thinks the world of him.
See the blurry pirate on the right. It was hard to get a good picture since it was dark.
This is Kyle's fake smile and Casen looked away because of the flash.
We wanted a picture of Cooper with his friend Luke (who was also a pirate) but at this point Luke was tired and had been sick earlier this week.
Saturday morning we were up bright and early for soccer. Do not expect a Week 6 recap because this is the only picture I got. Cooper did not step foot on the field. He also refused to take team or individual pictures. It was extremely frustrating and I am sure my blood pressure was through the roof, but it is what it is.
After soccer my mom took the boys to Ennis and then we packed our bags and headed to Ennis as well. On the way we stopped at the new house and checked the progress. It is coming along quickly but I will do an update next week on that.
Once we got to Ennis we headed to a family wedding. These silly two kiddos found a little hole in the floor and kept playing with it.
Attempt at family pictures with a crummy flash on my phone.
This one turned out pretty cute for a selfie!
Melisa and Tins!
Saturday night we stayed at my parents and Mac stayed too. Here she is helping Uncle Kyle put the kids' air mattresses away. She loves her Uncle Kyle. And at first I didn't take a picture but the she asked me to : )
For lunch on Sunday we had homemade gorditas from church and went to my Granny's house. Casen was obsessed with their dog Shorty and Shorty loved him just like last time. It was like Lassie and Timmy. They followed each other everywhere.
Sunday afternoon we went to this little guy's 1st birthday party which was Halloween themed. We all loved seeing the kids dressed up since we are usually not with family for Halloween and an excuse to wear the costume again.
Here are most of the kids (minus the stubborn pirate who needed a nap)
Sweet Casen and Eli checking each other out.
So to summarize we had a fall festival, soccer game, wedding, and birthday party all on one weekend! It was exhausting but fun.
































No comments:
Post a Comment