Friday, October 17, 2014

Three at a time- Day 15 and 16



Day 15 post here
 
 
Ok so I mentioned in my last post that I might switch to posting once my items are completed since they seem to change based on how my day goes.  I have decided to go ahead and do that. So here is Day 15 and Day 16 based on what I completed
 
 
Day 15-
  1. Changed Casen's sheet
  2. Boys Halloween Costumes
  3. Petsmart
  4. Target
 
Day 16-
  1. Back to Party City to exchange Casen's costume
  2. Contacted our landlord about putting in our notice
  3. Spent an hour uploading pictures to shutterfly.  I have a lot of pictures on my home computer and I am trying to get them all uploaded to shutterfly in case my computer were to crash or my house burn down.
Today is Day 17 and I still have a lot of things on my to-do list.  I feel like I am adding as fast or faster than I am taking them off.  Oh well.
 
I will be doing a post later today to get caught up on life stuff.
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity