Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Three at a Time- Day 14

 
 
You can read my Day 11, 12, 13 post here.
 
Day 13-
  1. Call the pediatrician about flu shots
  2. Unload/reload dishwasher
  3. Party City to return Batman costume and hopefully find a pirate costume for Cooper...find something for Casen as well...coordinating costumes aren't going to happen this year : ( I don't want to talk about it.


I completed #1 and #2.  I completed some other tasks like a load of laundry but I didn't get to this item on the list.


Day 14-
  1. Party City - I am going to try to do this tonight but not sure since we have dinner plans with out of town guests.
  2. Post items for sale at work
  3. Figure out how to get my broken screen fixed (see below)

Yesterday when I got home I went running.  The wind was horrible, I was trying to fix my hair, and bam I dropped my phone and shattered the screen.  Now I am trying to figure out where I can go and get it fixed that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Yesterday was a very frustrating evening.  I felt discouraged throughout the evening.  I am trying to remember that a broken screen is not a big deal, but man I am mad. 

I guess also need to buy an arm band to keep my phone in while I run. I prefer to carry it so I can easily change songs, check my time, and for quick use if I need it.  I know I could get a cool watch to use instead but I like the security of having my phone with me and the extra safety.


Let me know if you have any suggestions to get it fixed!

I know my Aunt Sandra participated in this yesterday and several others have joined! I hope you are all doing well at your goal.  We are almost halfway through the month though I hope to continue this long term.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity