Monday, October 13, 2014

Three at a Time- Day 11,12, 13



So I am going to update for all 3 days this weekend.

Day 10-
  1. Schedule flu shots for the boys
  2. Find my boots (they are in a box in the garage somewhere)
  3. Watch one show on my DVR
Honestly I didn't do any of these on day 10.  I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch with Cooper's show on.

So between Saturday and Sunday I did the following 9 things...
  1. Watch a show...I watched more than one : )
  2. Found my boots
  3. Washed load of colors
  4. Washed two loads of boys clothes
  5. Gave the dogs their meds (this is quite a chore with Ranger and should count for two)
  6. Brush the dogs
  7. Found Cooper's 3T shorts (he has been still wearing 2t so I put the 3t away, but we think he needs some of the 3t now (mind you it is 59 degrees outside right now)
  8. Ran the dishwasher
  9. Grocery shopping and meal planning

Day 13-
  1. Call the pediatrician about flu shots
  2. Unload/reload dishwasher
  3. Party City to return Batman costume and hopefully find a pirate costume for Cooper...find something for Casen as well...coordinating costumes aren't going to happen this year : ( I don't want to talk about it.
I must say that Sunday I felt like I should be doing more around the house but a lot of it had been done during the week.  There was still stuff to do but it seemed less overwhelming.

Were you productive this weekend? What are your 3 for today?

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity