Thursday, October 9, 2014

Three at a Time: Day 9

 
After my post yesterday I am feeling empowered and less stressed!  I just feel like things are more manageable and that I have more time. 
 
I told Kyle on Monday that I was going to be better at putting my phone down in the evenings.  I have mentioned it on here before that I am a multi-tasker and just like to keep my hands busy.  So usually when I am watching tv I am also checking Facebook or playing some silly game on my phone.  I get this from my mom and both of my sisters do it as well.  I am trying to cut back on that and make better use of my time.
 
So yesterday's goals were-
  1. Wash, dry, and put away load of whites
  2. Clear clutter and wipe down master bathroom counters
  3. Box up Cooper's clothes that are too small (they are already in a pile in his room)
I completed all of these things plus several extra things.  We have a busy night tonight with some errands so we prepped some chicken for a new recipe tonight.
 
Day 9-
  1. Mop kitchen and dining room
  2. Unload/Reload Dishwasher
  3. Write recipe cards-I have some recipes I have printed off of the internet that are good recipes.  Now that I know they are keepers I want to put them on a recipe card in my little recipe box.
I would love to know what you accomplished yesterday and what your 3 items for today are!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I didn't officially join yesterday, but I got all the tasks I had in mind completed. Today, I have:

Pull all trash out of my car
Fold and put away all clean laundry from yesterday (2 baskets full)
Wash/dry and put away diapers.
(And of course regular daily tidying)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity