Tuesday, October 21, 2014

More randoms

I warned you all that I had some catching up to do.  I am still doing my 3 things a day, but I decided I would rather do posts catching up on life.
 
Casen and I took a trip to Target and we picked up some new books from the dollar spot.  We like to pick some up here and there to donate to school.
 
 
One night we went to Mimi and Grandpa's for some soccer practice.  Grandpa and Uncle T made these soccer goals for Cooper a year or so ago. Grandpa even marked the field off with cones! Dixie Doodle (the dog) got more practice in than Cooper and even made a goal or two off of her nose!
 
Casen tried to master Cooper's tricycle while he wasn't looking.
 
As soon as October 1st hit we started wearing our Halloween pajamas.  They loved them even though Casen wasn't quite sure what to think of long sleeves at first.


 
Mac and Tins came to play after soccer one day.  I just poured their goldfish snack right onto the table for them all to eat! They loved it.

Isn't she cute!

 
And the little kids ate lunch at the table while the big kids played.
 
Casen and I in our TCU gear for game watching at home.
 
This time Cooper wanted to make sure they were wearing their matching pjs.  Each night Casen gets out of the bath first and dressed. Now Cooper comes to check to see what pjs Casen is wearing so he can match.  Unfortunately not all of their pjs match, but several of them do which you will see in upcoming posts.


 
Here Casen is showing how we say 'GOAL' and he puts his hands up to signal a touchdown or goal. It is so adorable!
 
Like I said I have a lot more to post about including our trip to the pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the matching pjs!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity