Monday, October 19, 2015

Friday Favorites from last week


So Friday I took a vacation day and never got around to doing this post from home.

Monday one of Cooper's teachers shared this on Facebook and I laughed so much. I read it to several coworkers :)


That evening was my class with my mom but before I left the boys asked me to make a train track for them.  Casen is really into these trains and it has re-sparked Cooper's interest.



Tuesday this boy was watching Ranger eat.  He loves to get right in Ranger's face which makes me a nervous wreck. Normally I put Casen to bed and then feed Ranger but for some reason I still had Casen up at this point.  I always tell Casen that Ranger is going to bite him if he doesn't scoot back.  So this time Casen kept making a snapping and growling sound while pretending to bite the air like a shark.  It was adorable until I made him scoot back again!




Wednesday I tried a new recipe that was so delicious. It is similar to chicken spaghetti but in the crockpot so it was super easy.  I will share later this week.


That same night the boys were playing trains in the living room. Unfortunately since we don't have curtains or rugs (Kyle's choice) things echo in our house. So we moved the boys to the entry so Kyle and I could watch an episode of The Office.  Then it was still too loud so we scooted them as far down the front hall as possible. It helped enough.


We also played legos and Cooper wanted me to build all kinds of things.  Which of course required dumping the whole box out on the floor. Luckily we all cleaned up together.


And Cooper showed us how he can draw his name.


Thursday evening my MIL and I went to a local vendor show (wouldn't call it craft show).  We didn't buy much this year but found a couple of things.  I got an open cardigan and two scarves.  One scarf is a gift.  We saw these cute signs that my FIL might be able to make.  I think it would be adorable to have the boys names in a sign like that.



Plus I had to buy more dip mix because that is given!  After taste testing a few of course.



Those are my randoms.  I have a lot of posts ready to share this week because I finally uploaded pictures from my nice camera.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity