Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Weekend Recap


*Disclaimer- I sucked at taking pictures this weekend*


On Friday evening the boys and I met the Tobola girls for dinner at Tio Tony's. It was quite a circus with 4 kids including a potty accident and a potty run with 3 kids while hoping no one cleaned our table (Because Melisa was at the car with Tins).  Afterwards the kids played games for good behavior....they really were pretty good. 

And we had this conversation in the bathroom (one room and one potty).

C-Mommy, MacKenzie isn't supposed to look at me while I potty.
Me- You are right, Cooper.  Mac let's face the corner.
C- Casen is watching me potty.
Me (I am holding Casen)- I know, but it's okay (just wanting him to hurry and get back to our table)
Mac- It's okay because boys can look at boys. And girls can look at girls.

Well...Hmmm I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I said nothing...


After dinner we all went to Walmart to get groceries for Saturday.  This was where it got ugly! The kids were hyper and loud.  I left very tired and frustrated.


Saturday morning we went to my parents to celebrate my Granny and my mom's birthdays.  Melisa and I put together a taco bar of yummy food and my mom made delicious cupcakes.  Plus we finished off the Blue Bell!! #21daysandcounting


I knew Melisa and I would wear purple so I sent a text to Erica telling her to wear purple so we could take a picture.  Then Granny shows up in purple too!! So we had to get a picture!




We caught the cutest thing with Casen and Papa.  Papa saw Casen struggling with his ice cream so he was helping.  It was the sweetest thing ever.







We played until mid-afternoon before heading home.  Mimi and Grandpa came to visit and then we went to Villa Italiana for dinner.  They don't have games but they do have the little 25 cent candy machines.  This is what Casen looked like after a handful of peanut butter M&Ms! He makes a mess with everything!



After dinner my cousin Erica came over and watched the TCU game with me.  We had so much fun and I really enjoyed hanging out with her.  The game was so exciting! We spent a lot of time nervous and frustrated but TCU pulled off the W in the end!


Sunday I took the boys to mass and it was rough. But this is what I shared on Facebook


After mass we went home for lunch, playing, and naps.  During nap I ran to the grocery store which was kind of a nightmare.  It was crowded, I had trouble finding things, and they were out of 2 things. But I did see this and got excited.  I didn't buy any but they would be great for tailgates ;)



By the time I got home the boys were awake from nap so we went outside to play baseball, clean the yard, and pull weeds.  The boys had so much fun just running around and enjoying the weather.  I am trying to spend time outside each day if possible.

Sunday we had breakfast for dinner and an evening watching the Rangers.  Unfortunately the Rangers lost however Cooper cracked me up. At least he didn't ask me about other parts of the commercial like things lasting for more than 4 hours! Man I love that kid!








No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity