Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween Costume Recap

Momfessionsals does Show and Tell Tuesdays and today is costumes so I decided to take a trip down memory lane and participate.

In 2011 Cooper was almost 4 months old and I decided I wanted him to be a skunk.  I came up with a plan and my Granny made it for him.  He was so cute!! You can see more cute pictures here and here



In 2012 Cooper was a cowboy. Once again my Granny made his adorable costume.
More pictures here and here




In 2013 we had the whole Wizard of Oz theme with our cousins. More pictures here.



Our attempt at a group picture after trick or treating didn't go well.  We actually did it before but I took all of the pictures with my nice camera only to realize there was no memory card in it!!! Luckily my friend Jen took some great pictures of the kids a few days later, but I don't have those on my blog for some reason.


For 2014 they were Jake the Neverland Pirate and a little devil. More pictures here and here



For 2015 we will have a Batman and Robin! They have tried the costumes on and liked them.  I pray they still like them for actual Halloween.

And you can also click here for some Halloween goodies I made in 2012





1 comment:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

LOVE your creativity! That cute cowboy has got to be my favourite though :-)
<3 Sarita it's my girls' world

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity