1. Chickfila
Monday we had Chickfila for dinner because thanks to the plague I hadn't been to the grocery store. This boy went nuts with the barbecue sauce. Including in his hair which I found the next morning when I was getting him dressed for school. (Daddy let the boys skip bath since he was on duty and I was at a class)
2. A Sweet Heart
This sweet boy climbed in the chair and asked if me and Casen prayed (which we had). He then prayed for his own food.
3. Big Bang
Tuesday this cutie wore his bazinga shirt. I tried to find my pic of Coop is this picture but couldn't easily. Big Bang Theory is one of our favorite shows.
4. Pain meds
I had a backache at work and visited our medicine cabinet. I panicked and came back with too many choices. They ALL say relief muscle/back pain. How do I know what is really going to work the best? I took Aleve and then sent this pic to my friend for her advice. She said Aleve or Ibuprofen in case you were wondering.
5. Calm little boy
This poor boy got sent home from school Tuesday afternoon for a fever. He went straight to the couch to lay down.
I went to chance clothes and came back to this. He slept for almost 2 hours.
But when he woke up he wanted a waffle
6. Tummy Bug-LEAST Favorite
Later Tuesday evening Casen walked to the couch and put his head down whining. Then proceeded to throw up all over the couch. It was HORRIBLE. I am thankful for the mother's love I have to be able to clean that up because there is no other way to explain it.
7. Donuts
Aunt Lusa took Cooper to school for me Wednesday morning so I didn't have to haul Casen up there. She brought us donuts. Casen just ate a little bite of a donut hole and was done.
But later he enjoyed another waffle
8. A very busy boy
This boy felt better on Wednesday and was full of energy. I tried to work from home but he was all over the place.
In 20 seconds he was able to color on the back of our couch!!!
At lunch we headed to Petsmart to get Ranger dog food and we had to visit the animals.
Casen loved the cats
Then we went to the grocery store and bought these goodies for the teachers at school.
9. These cookies!!!
If you haven't tried these cookies then you must. I already shared this picture on my Facebook and Instagram but it needs to be shared here too. We have been enjoying these cookies for about 2 months and they are delicious!!! We love trying new cookies in our house. We have also tried the brownie filled and oreo filled. Neither were as good as these.
10. More sweet treats
I made brownies for a neighbor who had surgery and I gave casen a bowl with water and flour to mix himself.
11. Breakfast for dinner
We had biscuits, eggs, turkey bacon, and fruit for dinner on Wednesday. We love this yummy and easy meal.
12. The Rangers
The Rangers are always our favorite team. Last night I let Cooper stay up a little later to watch part of the game with me. I kept saying I was going to a game this season as a family and we never did. These past few weeks I said I was going to buy tickets and kept putting it off. Well I just registered for a chance at post season tickets so fingers crossed. Back in 2010 we went to a postseason game and I wish we had done more. #emptyingmypiggybank
13. Fall
I am loving this fall weather. I wore my cowboy boots twice this week and today I am wearing skinny jeans with my slouchy boots. Now that I have lost weight I need another pair of long jeans so I am going to order these jeans because they have great reviews and aren't too badly priced. Plus when you order from Nordstrom I think they hem them for free (or they used to).
I am seeing so many fall clothes and I really want to go shopping. I actually had a half day scheduled last Friday but had to stay home with a sick kiddo. Then I had one scheduled Wednesday and again had to stay home with a sick kiddo. There seems to be a trend. I am afraid to try it again!
So there are my favorites and randoms from the week rolled into one! Linking up with Erika

























No comments:
Post a Comment