Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites


Monday we took advantage of a nice fall evening and went on a walk/ride around the neighborhood.  There were no many people out and about.  The boys loved waving and saying high to everyone.


Cooper thought the sunset was so pretty. He called it a rainbow.


Tuesday I finally took a half day to do some errands and shopping.  I had been trying for two weeks and kept having to cancel it.

I bought myself two new flannel shirts from Old Navy and I was tempted to buy this one too.
But I bought this one and this one (cuter in person). I also bought this vest

Then I headed to the mall and saw this cute shirt at Macy's. I actually didn't buy this but I did find a cute TCU t-shirt for $16.  I can't find a link online for it.



I also bought this top and this top in a different pattern from Express thanks to a coupon. And two pairs of dress pants from NY&C.  I got some really good deals with sales, coupons, and then used my gift card from a promotion at work so I decided to get some new things for the new season.


That evening when I took off Casen's tennis shoes I accidentally dumped this pile of dirt on the floor.  It is hard to tell but it was about the size of grape in his shoe.  How could he stand walking with all of that in his shoe? Then I took off his socks and his feet were filthy. Apparently he takes his shoes off on the playground. Why am I not surprised?



That night I had to run to CVS and I picked up this concealer.  I am having major face issues with hormonal acne.  I have been seeing a dermatologist but we are having a hard time finding something that will work for me.  In the mean time the breakouts are driving me insane and leaving scars.  I like this concealer so far.  I might go back and buy the foundation too.


Yesterday morning Casen wanted to carry his own diapers into school.  It was a big package and he was so cute carrying it.


Then Cooper  noticed our shadows so we stopped for a pic


And we had to take a picture in our Rangers gear. So excited the Ranger won game 1!


For throwback Thursday I shared this picture on Facebook/Instagram.  I met one of my childhood crushes, Rusty Greer back in 2006. As others commented, he has aged well!


Last night the boys laid on me to make a sandwich and they were so funny. This picture is blurry but Casen looked so cute on top of Cooper.


Then one of my chores last night was to tackle the playroom.  I have no clue how it ends up like this!! We have got to figure out how to better organize things!


And last week I mentioned order these jeans.  Well about an hour later I got an email saying they were out of stock.  I was really disappointed but the good news is that I checked this morning and they were restocked.  So I placed my order again.  Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled.


That is all of my randomness for the week.  Happy Friday! And Go Rangers!!

Linking up with Erika




No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity