I didn't take many pictures this week but here are a few
This boy asked to cuddle. Always a welcome request
My KYYA chocolate came in the mail. I heard about this company through Kelly's Korner and decided to purchase some. Chocolate for a good cause=sign me up!
One night this week Cooper was doing an activity book with a dry erase marker. Casen had to do the same. Have I mentioned that Casen thinks Cooper is the coolest? :) I am so blessed
Cooper did this for the longest time
I shared this picture on Facebook. I have friends going to the Luke Bryan concert this weekend. Rain is messing with our weekend plans to go to the pumpkin patch and for the guys to work cows. But we needed rain so bad that we suck it up and make different plans. #rainisagoodthing
And lastly but certainly not least. You should make this recipe. It is called Angel Chicken but reminds me of Chicken Spaghetti. It is made in the crockpot and then you just cook noodles and throw them in the crockpot. It was delicious!! Simple and easy!
Have a happy Friday and stay as dry as possible.
Linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites











1 comment:
Yay! Thank you so much for sharing my recipe! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! Have the best weekend! xoxo
Post a Comment