My weekend started of just right with some afternoon gelato near work. My group won a little contest so we got free gelato as our reward!
Then that evening the boys and I met my cousin Erica for National Cheeseburger day at Branded Burger. We enjoyed burgers, fries, and fried pickles! Plus they have games so the boys got to play Pac man!
That evening Casen wasn't feeling well because he was dealing with a tummy bug.
Saturday morning I spent time pulling weeds and I told Cooper I was doing chores. Since then he wants to do chores with me outside.
Casen thought he was big stuff driving the gator until it got stuck and he slid over for brother's help
That afternoon we loaded up and headed to Six Flags for my company picnic. The carousel was our first stop and we were already sweating. Casen did not like it and immediately reached for me to get off.
Cooper on the other hand was in heaven! On the way there he was so exited and talked about it non-stop. He held my hand walking in saying 'I am so excited to be at Six Flags. It is going to be so much fun! Are you excited, mommy? Do you like Six Flags?' He talked 90 miles a minute....no clue where he gets that from :)
Then we met up with the Narums and Cooper didn't know until that moment that he would get to spend the day with his BFF. He was so excited (this smart mommy chose to wait to tell him so he didn't ask a million times about seeing Aiden)
I temporarily changed my phone setting so some of these pictures have interesting color. I had no clue what I did or how to fix it!
Casen love this ride on the little semi-trucks
Then it was time for the rocket ships. This was Cooper's favorite. He rode is 5 times back to back before we left.
We took the boys on the 'fast-slow rollercoaster' and they loved it. They are only covering their eyes because of the sun and lack of sunglasses. (just for the record I brought Coop sunglasses me he didn't want to wear them)
Casen and I played in the playground area which was nerve-wracking to keep up with him.
In line to do the semis again. Not our best angle!
That's better!
I got my color fixed and took a selfie with sweet Aiden!
Time for the coaster again
After lots of kid rides and dinner we decided to take turns watching kids so the adults could ride a big ride. We decided on Batman. Kyle decided he didn't feel up for it so Tiffany was more than happy to ride again with me...and we ran to Mr. Freeze and rode that one since the guys had things under control.
And this is what we saw when we got home. Mommy was smart and packed pajamas so they went straight to bed.
Here are link from our past picnics
Sunday we went to church as a family and this is the best pic I could get in front of the fountain. Just keepin it real!
Then we went to lunch and Kyle made Cooper funny glasses with waxstixs
Then we bought he boys their Halloween costumes and headed over to Mimi and Grandpa's to play. Right before we left we saw a big frog that the boys just had to checkout...terrorize...a lot.
Casen just loved to watch but would have picked him up if we had let him.
I always turn the cokes while I am in line at the grocery store. Sunday evening I turned two and saw these names. Immediately thought of The Office and had to take a picture.
My sweet boy still wasn't feeling great
Now I have to recap this past weekend


































No comments:
Post a Comment