How Far Along: 30 weeks has arrived! 75% through and only 70 days until the due date! I can't believe how close we are!!
Size of baby: Cooper is about 3lbs and compared to a head of cabbage.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23lbs total. Maybe I shouldn't have had two cupcakes at my shower : )
Maternity Clothes: still a mix of maternity and my old clothes.
Gender: It's a boy!! Cooper Scott Cline!!!
Movement: He is still very active and sometimes wakes me up in the morning. He might be a morning person like his mommy.
Sleep: I have noticed a lot of tension in my neck, shoulders, and upper back and I think it is because I am curled up on my sides instead of relaxed on my back. It really isn't fun. I might need to get a prenatal massage!
I took tylenol pm last night because my back was hurting and I still woke up to pee once and twice to drink some water. I was really hoping for a better night of sleep but no luck.
What I miss: I still miss sleeping on my back and I am having to roll myself out of bed now which is oh so much fun!
Cravings: I still love sweets and I have noticed that I am more thirsty lately. I have noticed that I am really thirsty when I wake up.
Symptoms: things are good besides the occasional back pain. I have also noticed that my stomach gets tight and uncomfortable after an adrenaline rush. Like when I almost slipped in the rain and bruised my hip. Or when I realized that Ranger got out of the house yesterday while unpacking presents and wasn't sure how long he had been out.
Best Moment this week: Our first baby shower for Cooper. We got a lot of cute things that I can't wait to share with you!
Hardest Moment this week: Saying bye to Annelise and Angela. I can't believe the next time we see them I will be a mommy!!
Other news: Kyle and his dad painted the nursery this past weekend and we got started on the bookcase. We made the final decision on what to do with it the weather just didn't cooperate to finish it. Things are really moving along!!!
Here is a sneak peek of things to come. Cooper got this adorable gown from his Babi and Grandaddy!! I love it and it is on my list of possible going home outfits (except not sure if it is the best for riding in a carseat with that kind of gown).

Posts this week-
Weekend Recap
Nursery photos
Favorite things- Shower post and favorite gifts!
*** PS I have no clue why the formatting is always different on my posts. It is very frustrating!!




No comments:
Post a Comment