Friday Kyle and I took a half day in the afternoon and visited 3 more day-cares. We have decided to go with the one I reviewed last week that is over the railroad tracks. It is the one that gave me the best feeling and I think we will like having Cooper there. Plus if it doesn't work out we can always try a different place. I am going today to turn in the registration information!
That night we went to Hoffbrau for dinner with David and Jen. I love their sweet tea and ordered my recent favorite chicken fried steak! Yummy. Afterwards we played games at our house until after midnight while watching the Mavs with game 3.
Saturday Kyle and I slept until 10 which was awesome!!! It felt so stinking good! Then we ran errands and Kyle worked on the bookcase for Cooper's room. Because we slept late it ended up being a very rushed Saturday afternoon, but at the same time it was such a nice day together.
Saturday night we went to Red Lobster with Kyle's family and then went back to his parents house to play games and visit.
Sunday morning Kyle worked on the table for Cooper's room and I started preparing lunch. My mom, dad, and granny came over for lunch on Mother's day. Melisa also came over and we enjoyed looking at all of our baby stuff for Cooper and then we headed over to Melisa's to see all of MacKenzie's baby stuff. We played cards and watched the Mavs win game 4 which was a very sad game for the Lakers.
Sunday evening I relaxed watching Gilmore Girls from my netflix. It was nice to put my feet up and just chill. As I mentioned in my previous post Kyle gave me a super cute onesie that said "Mommy's Guacamole Buddy" for my pre-Mother's day. I can't wait until Cooper is here for my first Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment