Tuesday, May 31, 2011

34 Weeks!

How Far Along: I am not 34 weeks!  41 days to go and 85% through my pregnancy!

Size of baby: Cooper should now be about 4 3/4 lbs which is compared to a cantaloupe and about 18 inches long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 27 lbs. Well my weight has caught up to me!  I gained 2 lbs since last week : )
Maternity Clothes: I am sooo tired of my maternity clothes.  I wear the same things over and over.
Gender: Boy!

Movement: I love feeling him move all the time and luckily he doesn't hang out under my ribs because I know some women deal with a lot of pain from that.
Sleep: I hate sleep right now.  I am tired and want to sleep but I don't sleep very well. Some nights are better than others and last night was not a good night.  It could have something to do with letting sweet Riley sleep in the bed because she is a snuggle buddy and has to be right next to me which makes it hard to switch sides without smushing her!
What I miss: sleeping on my back and bending over easily.

Cravings: Still love sweets and drinking more water.

Symptoms: The swelling is officially here and probably for good this time.  My feet have swelled every day starting with last Friday.  The right foot seems to be worse than the left and boy do they look pitiful.  I will share a picture tomorrow!

Best Moment this week: Last Friday I had my 2 weeks checkup at 33 1/2 weeks.  I got to hear Cooper's heartbeat (144) and everything sounded great.  My blood pressure is still fine and they measured my bump to see if I am still measuring ahead.  I measured 33 weeks which is right on track.  That meant no sonogram which was disappointing but I am also glad that Cooper is back on track.  I got back to the doctor on June 8th.

Worst Moment this week: Probably the swelling and realizing that I am getting to the point where I will have to slow down.

Other news: I think the bookshelf is getting better but I am still not convinced that it is fully dry.  Like my mom said, it is good we did it early so we have time to just let it dry and see what happens.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity