
This is an adorable winter set for Cooper that has wind pants from my Aunt Sherry! I love wind pants on boys (both grown up boys and little boys!)
This is an adorable accessory set that I love!! I got one from Melisa and one from Annelise! I was going to take one back but I will probably keep them both because I am sure they will be well loved or broken.
Here is an adorable onesie that I got from my aunts and cousins group gift. I seriously love this!! I think Kyle needs a matching one because he is often times begging me to turn off the tv so he can go to bed. My aunts also gifted us our bassinet for our bedroom however when I tried to put the picture in here it wouldn't work. I love the bassinet and can't wait to use it.
These adorable pants are part of a set. I think the paw print on the butt is adorable!
My mom bought these adorable blue jean diapers for decoration. She sent some home with us and told us that she has a box for us also. Kyle thought these were pretty cool.
My mom had this adorable onesie and burp cloth made for Cooper. Aren't they great?!? I can't wait to see Cooper wear his onesie this coming deer season!
Sandi Tobola (Melisa's MIL) gave us these cute personalized burp cloths. And of course because she knows I love the Rangers as much as Trent she had that one made! I am going to be afraid to use them and get them messed up.
My mom also found these adorable boots for Cooper. They were part of the barnyard decorations as well! I can't wait for Cooper to get here so we can play dress up!
We received our pack'n'play from Kyle's mom and grandmother. Below is a picture of the fabric up close. (pic from BRU)

My mom is on a kick of having these personalized or specially made for the babies and here is another cute gift. I love this kick she is on because I too love homemade gifts that are special like this!I hope I didn't overwhelm you too much with pictures. I know my mom is coming to FW to see what all I got and now she can have a little preview.
Thank you again to my mom, Angela, cousins, and aunts who did a great job with our shower this weekend. It was so much fun with great food and we were blessed with so many great gifts.




No comments:
Post a Comment