We came up with a cute idea for a hamper for Cooper's room and then the store we ordered it from said they can no longer get it. They may be able to get them down the road, but for now we are just going to get our money back and use a basket for his clothes. Kinda stinks because we liked our original idea.
I am EXTREMELY nauseous this morning and couldn't eat all of my breakfast. I hope I don't get sick in my cube, but I have my trash can close by just in case. (that is the other half of my uneaten bagel in the trash!)
Last night we had storms with very strong winds, tornado sirens, and a little bit of rain. Our electricity went out just before 8 and didn't come on again until we were already asleep. At first we were miserable and hung out outside, but after a while we got used to it and decided to just go lay in bed. I was exhausted and was able to go to sleep despite no A/C. I think it came back on for good after 11.
We were bored with no electricity and considered getting ice cream, but we had both already indulged in one of these. I have been cravings these and they finally went on sale plus I had a coupon!
I like the butterfinger one better!
During the time with no electricity I played fetch with these two outside. They loved it at the time, but boy were they tired afterwards. Between their workout and no A/C they panted the rest of the evening.
I was a little late to work this morning due to the rubber neckers checking out this wreck. I took this with my camera phone while driving (I know it isn't safe!) so it isn't a great shot. If you look just to the left of the middle you will see a pickup truck with one of it's back wheels on the cement wall. This is on a bridge with the Trinity River below it. I hope everyone was okay.
I am looking forward to Down Home tomorrow. For those who don't know what Down Home is I will tell you. The company I work for provides a catered lunch every other Thursday for the entire company (well this location). I look forward to it every time. I love trying the different places and this Thursday it is BBQ.
I am also looking forward to Friday because I am having lunch with Amy and Jodi and then that afternoon is my doctor appointment.
And finally I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment