Monday, May 9, 2011

31 Weeks!

How Far Along: I am now 31 weeks prego! I am so excited! Only 63 days to go.

Size of baby: Cooper is about 3.3lbs and compared to 4 navel oranges. He is continuing to add baby fat to his build and should have increased movement. Notice on the right side of my blog it says he is 4lbs. I hate that my two sources are not consistent on their estimates. Oh well!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't gain or lose any weight this week. I am steady at 23lbs total.

Maternity Clothes: mostly maternity, but still some non maternity. I have now resorted to wearing Kyle's t-shirts in the evenings after work because my shirts are too snug and too short.

Gender: I can't wait until our little boy gets here!!

Movement: I am feeling him so much more lately. It is crazy how he moves across my belly and it looks like an alien. My whole stomach will change shape. Kyle watched it last night and was amazed. It really is crazy looking, but also cool.

Sleep: I am now sleeping with a pillow long ways with my body and put part of it between my legs. It seems to help but is annoying to switch it from side to side and I switch which hip I am on. I still haven't moved to the couch or spare room so that is good.

What I miss: I hate getting up to pee in the night. So far it is still just once a night. I look forward to getting to have my first full night of uninterrupted sleep however I know that will be a while since Cooper won't sleep through the night for some time.

Cravings: Sweets! Chocolate! I bought some crunch bars from the grocery store on Saturday and after my coupon they ended up being free! Heck Ya! I resisted buying the blue bell that was on sale.

Symptoms: restless sleep, frequent urination. Also for the first time my feet swelled on Saturday. It was weird seeing them puffy like that, but they still weren't too bad.

Best Moment this week: Kyle painted the bookcase and table with the crackle finish and they look great. All he has left to do is put a coat of sealer on it Wednesday evening and it will be done. I can't wait to see it in the room!
Hardest Moment this week: Friday night I got a charlie horse in each leg. Man those things hurt like crazy!! My legs were sore the next day. I bought bananas to eat and hopefully the potassium will keep those from happening again.

Other news: My Granny came up on Sunday with my parents and she brought up the glider cushions. They look great!! It looks like a professional did them and I love them. They look great with the room too. Things are really starting to come together and I am getting so excited!!
Last but certainly not least is a picture of the sweet Mother's Day gift I got from Kyle and Cooper. I just love this sweet onesie!!



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity