How Far Along: 33 weeks!! Can you believe it!! 49 days to go 82.5% complete!
Size of baby: Cooper should weigh a little over 4lbs and be over 17 inches long. My baby info says that "he is rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening" GOOD!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 lbs. I ate a lot of brownies last week so I am surprised it isn't more.
Maternity Clothes: Blah, I hate clothes right now!
Gender: Boy!
Movement: A lot of movement!
Sleep: Blah, I sleep like poo.
What I miss: sleeping on my back
Cravings: Still loving sweets. This past week I craved Knorr brand Chicken Rice. I ate it all the time growing up and I made it twice this week to eat. Yummy and Easy!
Symptoms: a little swelling yesterday in my feet, some lower back pain, crappy sleeping.
Best Moment this week: My 2 awesome baby showers. Everyone was so generous. We got so many things that I can't even list it all. We got lots of diapers which will be so nice to have and not have to buy for a while. We also got a lot of cute clothes!
Worst Moment this week: I had a lot of stress going on this past week. I was frustrated and it was just tough. Glad it is over.
Other news: I would like to especially thank my sister Melisa. She has been in nesting mode lately in her pregnancy and has been a huge help to us. She came over Thursday and spent over 2 hours helping my organize the gifts from my work shower. Then she came over again on Sunday and helped organize the stuff from my last shower and we returned duplicates along with buying the last things on our registry. She was amazing with everything and there is no way I would have got it all done with out her.
We have a huge hiccup in our bookcase and table for the nursery. After we moved it to the nursery and started putting things on it we realized that the sealer we used made the furniture sticky and is causing everything to stick to it. We are VERY frustrated right now and not sure what we are going to do. We really don't want to sand it all down and figure something out, but that might be the only option. I am going to call Valspar paint company today because we used all of their products and followed their to-do list for the project. Hopefully they can help us out because this really sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment