Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday night I was in the mood for a good dessert (shocker!) so we decided to go to Applebees. I used to work at Applebees and love their desserts. We enjoyed this yummy Triple Chocolate Meltdown.picture courtesy of Applebees website


Then we went home and I fell asleep on the couch and we went to bed by 10!

Kyle got up Saturday morning early to work overtime and I got up soon after he left. I did some things around the house and ran lots of errands. I stopped at Macy's to see what they had because I still have a gift card from my birthday or Christmas. I came across this gorgeous dress that I would love to wear. I didn't try it on since I am sporting a bump named Cooper and it was $96!! But I just had to take a picture. Love it!!


Saturday after Kyle got off work we went to dinner with his family at Cracker Barrel. I ordered their Saturday special of chicken and rice that was delicious! Plus I had the hash brown casserole, green beans, and of course cornbread. I love their food!! We went home and had another low key night since Kyle had worked all day.


Sunday I got up early and went to church with my sister. Somehow I was having an off morning and didn't look at the clock when I was ready. I ended up at church 30 minutes early! Oops!After church I ran to Kohls because I was in the mood to shop and had an old gift card for their also. I have been on the hunt for something for Cooper to wear to a family wedding in August. I came across these 3 outfits that I loved!






pictures from Kohl's website


All 3 of the outfits are in tan, brown, and orange. But they are all a little different in style and have a different animal on them. I think the first one is the most casual. I am leaning towards the 2nd or 3rd ones. The best part is they were only $10 each so what did I do? I bought all 3 to take them home and think on it.

Kyle mowed the yard and put a coat of sealer on the bookcase while I was out. When I got home we headed to try a burger place called Five Guys and then went to see if we could find coordinating outfits for the wedding. I would like an orange or tan dress. Possibly brown but I don't want to look too fall. We also went to Cavenders to see if we could find Kyle a shirt but everything was short sleeves and Kyle would prefer long sleeves. So we will wait until it is closer to the wedding and hopefully they will already have their fall stuff out with long sleeves.

Obviously you can tell that I am in the mood for shopping. I can't really shop for myself because I am in the homestretch of the pregnancy. I can't buy stuff for Cooper because we still have 2 more showers. So instead I am planning way far ahead and shopping for our first set of coordinating outfits! So fun!!


Speaking of showers I have one on Thursday and the last one on Saturday! I can't wait!!

And I will leave you with some pictures we took last night

Here I am looking huge at 32 weeks! This is the first time I thought I looked huge maybe it is the shadow : )


I thought maybe Kyle needed to zoom out so I didn't look so big and of course little Miss Riley had to jump in the picture.


I don't think zooming out helped. And then Ranger put on a show playing with his snowman toy that he likes to sling around the house.

Then Kyle was feeling left out and decided to make fun of my bump pictures. Here is Kyle with his baby bump!


Haha!! I love my little family! I can't wait for their to be 5 of us!


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity