Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August Goals

Okay so the last time I shared my goals was May. June flew by with birthday parties, my sister in town with her girls, camp, and a trip to the cabin. July flew by with quarter close chaos at work and then recovery/family time.
 
But lets see how I did in May-
 
  • Front flower bed- our flower beds needs some weeds pulled, dirt added, and a little love  FAIL
  • Plan Casen's birthday party- We have 30 days until his birthday and he hasn't decided where he wants his party so we need to nail down location, date, and guest list, and supplies Completed!
  • Plan Family birthday party- Since the boys are old enough to have parties with friends we decided to do a joint family party so family can still celebrate without going to laser tag, bowling, etc with other kids. It also helps to only use one weekend during the craziness of summer and other birthday parties. Again I need to nail down the details Cancelled. We decided not to do a family party this year
  • Plan Cooper's birthday party- while we are in planning mode I need to take care of Cooper too since we have 49 days until his birthday. He already knows he wants to have it at alley cats again so we are further along in this one Completed....in June :)
 
Additionally in June/July I got Chloe's college fund opened. I also completed our FSA daycare reimbursement
 
So now it is time for August Goals-
 
  • Will Prep- I am ashamed to say we still don't have a will.  Please shame me and make me feel horrible because I don't like to disappoint people and that will motivate me.
  • Account List- Along the lines of the will I want to gather and organize all of our account information for banks, utilities, bills, retirement funds, etc. Just in case something were ever to happen to me or both Kyle and I. I have a list but it is really haphazard and no one but Kyle would know where to find it.
  • Catch-up on my blog
  • Clean out Chloe's closet, the boys closet, and the playroom
 
Other goals-
  • That dang flower bed needs to be done but it isn't likely to be done before it cools off
  • Combine some miscellaneous accounts into one
  • Tax Review
  • Make Chloe's Button Letter
  • Clean out playroom closet
  • Clean out master closet
I try to mix up the list with big ticket items, little items, and those things I just keep avoiding (that's all of them)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity