Tuesday, August 13, 2019

July 23-26

Sweet girl looking pretty for her daily picture before school.


On Wednesday the kids bags were packed for a slumber party at Babi's house





My mom sent me these pics from when she got them at daycare



They went to the KJZT swim party that night.





Casen come home with another tooth missing. Love that sweet jack o lantern smile.







I got my Prime Day stuff in and it was a box full of treats. I got Chloe some snacks, the boys some snacks, a baby doll for Chloe's birthday, a little girls tea set (donating to a church fundraiser), and a few more things.


Including this shirt for $12! It is long enough for leggings this fall and I chose a fall color. This mom bod needs so looser shirts to hide the muffin top aka 3 pregnancy tummy :(


Friday night Cooper had a last minute slumber party with Vincent. I got Chloe in bed and then Casen and I went on a date.


My car will read my text messages to me and you can respond. The boys love it and Casen sent this message to my sister. Little gremlin.





We went to sweet frog where he picked non-dairy ice cream and LOTS of toppings.




And then right before bed I found him dressed like this...dressed for winter or a gangsta? Not sure






I love the sweet special time with him and need to do more dates with the boys after Chloe goes to bed.







No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity