Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Week of 7/1

A little recap of the first week of July with lots of random pictures

Chloe loves her bath time but what she really loves is the water coming out of the faucet


Where'd it go?









This is when I took Chloe to the doctor an confirm her first ear infection.


Girlie wasn't a fan of the shopping cart when we stopped to get her prescription. Then I raced to work for a busy day.


Casen got to go to Hawaiian Falls with his aunts and cousins. Cooper opted out.


On the 2nd of July I wore my new shirt Jen made.


Chloe was sporting her red white and blue also


So I grabbed my cute accessory and took some pics



Casen got a haircut...that's it...just one....or so it seemed to mommy.



Sweet girl playing all by herself.




On the 3rd of July we loaded up and went to Ennis to take some red white and blue grandkid pics. They turned out so cute. And Tracen was channeling his inner fairy. Ha!


Another red white and blue. Because we love holiday clothes and she had lots for this holiday :)


The night of the 3rd of July we had our annual party and had so much fun so I will share that in a separate post.

Then on the 4th of July it was Coop's birthday. We had a slow morning then went to lunch at Mod Pizza and to play at Urban Air. And ended the day with a water balloon fight. I think he had a good birthday.







Then on the 5th it was back to day-care because mommy had to work. Time for quarter close!


Sweet girl is about ready for her turn on the ipad.































No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity