Our Saturday morning started with time outside bouncing, cleaning, and playing
Casen enjoys helping me with my car which is good because he is often the reason for the mess :)
We have had a blast with water balloons all summer. They don't love the clean up but each time they do it so they can have fun again next time.
Movie watching with daddy
Sunday we went to church and did stuff around the house
That night Chloe stayed with Kyle and I took Cooper and Casen to Quinn's swim party. They both dominated the slide and swimming. I didn't take a picture of coop, just a video but I am so proud of both of my boys for finally 'getting it'
Then Monday I worked in the morning and then took the afternoon off. I met my mom, sister and her family at Hawaiian falls for some fun. Unfortunately there was a small storm in the area causing lightning and so they were on lightning watch and we couldn't be in the water. Luckily we figured that out in the parking lot so we loaded back up and headed to Melisa's to swim.
The kids swam non-stop for over 3 hours. And Chloe decided she didn't hate the water as much when mommy was holding her.
I just love this picture with watermelon face :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment