Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Weekend recap

Saturday we were supposed to be hosting a nerf war for Cooper, Casen, and two of Cooper's friends. But late Friday night I had to text the mommas a cancel due to strep.

So Saturday morning was slow with snuggles.


And a nerf war with mommy

Casen felt pretty good but then started feeling run down a bit.





Daddy went and got us Chickfila and someone was excited for a bite.






And she tried to just help herself.


Casen had total cabin fever so we went on a walk with Chloe.






Look at those eyelashes! I am so jealous! And they curl naturally.




Then it was time for a water balloon fight. Strep doesn't hold Casen back.










Chloe joined Casen and I for some Tenzi








Sunday Kyle worked overtime.



I got the kids all dressed and we went to Ennis for church. Chloe was looking so cute in her smocked dress and clean diaper lol




We dropped Cooper off with my parents for is one-on-one time. Then Casen Chloe and I headed to Walmart for bookbags, lunchboxes, and legos.



Cooper got to play Phase 10 at Granny's


Little miss still eats mostly baby food but gets little bites of our dinner as well. That night she had sausage, eggs, and biscuits!



Then we took this selfie to send to Cooper before she went to sleep.




No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity